SkyNet is a Zonal (North-East) internet service provider in Bangladesh. We provide world class broadband connectivity with maximum availability. To ensure high availability we use fiber optic cable with diversify path through Summit Communications Limited NTTN. Customer gets high availability and committed information rate with consistent throughput. We use MPLS-VPN to serve our customers to ensure maximum security. The network is monitored by proper monitoring tools so that we can find out any fault of a circuit very quickly and able to rectify it within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) of customer. We are continuously expanding our network to reach customer doorsteps for quicker delivery. We research new product and services for continuous improvement.
Internet access for all customer segments (i.e. home-users, enterprise) though fast, robust, and consistent fiber network of SkyNet.
Dedicated Internet Bandwidth having up-steam redundancy through ITC & Submarines (SMW-4 & SMW-5) using Summit Communications Limited NTTN. Mesh connected back-bone network, significant numbers of point of presence (POPs) to reach customers ensuring higher up-time KPI, low latency to reach the global network. 24/7 after sales supports enabling global standard Network Monitoring Centre (NOC) & specialized support team.
SkyNet is a premier provider of Internet & data communication solutions based on Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) and Point-to-Point connectivity. SkyNet has an exclusive focus on network solutions including Internet & Data Connectivity to the market and to the customers who benefit from it. With our combined infrastructure development, strong customer partnerships and field-proven deployments, we provide the broadest range of Business Network Solutions for different target customers.
SkyNet has more implementations, dedicated engineers and technological expertise than any other data communication player in the market. SkyNet’s financial strength, experienced management team, strong solution portfolio, and diversified sales base will ensure that its strength retain in formidable position as the emerging data communication solutions provider in the IT network infrastructure market.
SkyNet mainly focused on Zonal (North-East) internet/data connectivity and system integration services for the corporate customers. SkyNet’s future plan is deploying network infrastructure all over the country as nationwide internet service provider.
Objectives of SkyNet
The objectives of SkyNet are set out as follows:
• Provide uninterrupted excellent quality of Service
• Maximum pay off from current TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
• Excellent support for ultimate comfort
• To facilitate high speed, dedicated broadband connectivity directly to client’s premises over a radio/wireless and Optical Fiber link.
• To provide data connectivity almost anywhere in the North-East zone through its network.
To connect every users with world class multi-media services with the objective to help develop a Digital Bangladesh.
• To establish and operate telecommunication transmission network for the country’s ICT and Telecom sector.
• To innovate and implement transmission technology with durable, reliable, scalable and affordable service quality.
• To explore and work toward future potential of different multimedia services on multi operator model.